cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have auto pay enabled but my service has not renewed

guypelletier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I hope this is meeting you well. I have auto pay enabled on my account however the service has haulted, even though I am recieving the $2 auto pay bonus. I was hoping you were able to shed some light on this situation.

Regards; Guy

4 REPLIES 4

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

yeah, the auto pay funtion not working properly sometimes, so you need to watch out before renewal date and manually load the fund to your available balance, just in case.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi Guy

This had been a problem with many users

Load your account manually and after that report your phone stolen then a minute later report it found.

You may also have to restart your phone.

I always load funds manually half way into the plan to avoid this

You dud get Autopay credit cause that is done before charging your card, to minimise the credit charge

It looks like for some reason it didn't go through

And most of the time the reason is on pm side, so just do it manually till you sure it's resolved

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost phone trick. To report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose  Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose  Lost/Stolen Phone  tab.  The choose  Suspend Service  tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes. Login in and report your phone found  Another thing to also try, would be adding a $1 payment to reactive your account.   If you still have problems tthen  contact a moderator by messaging them.   Moderator can be reached at  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@guypelletier wrote:

Hello, I hope this is meeting you well. I have auto pay enabled on my account however the service has haulted, even though I am recieving the $2 auto pay bonus. I was hoping you were able to shed some light on this situation.

Regards; Guy

What plan are you on?  If you are on one of the limited minute plans could you have used up all of your minutes?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.