cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I forgot the email to my son's account

Alystra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I've been with Public Mobile for a while, and when we decided to get a plan for my son I made a different account to sign up and enjoy the referral bonus.

Recently he is being a little **bleep**, and I have decided to cancel his plan though. However I have quite a few emails and I can't seem to find the one I registered it under. (I am stupid for not writing this down).

How do I go about finding out what email his phone number is attached to? (please note I can't sign into the account and thus don't have the account number).

I could issue a stop payment on my credit card I guess, but I don't know how to tell which payment is for his phone and which is for mine.

If anyone can help that would be awesome.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Jhimshoot
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you happen to have all email accounts hooked up to a phone or tablet, you could use the "all inboxes" or "all mail" feature to search public mobile, then you can click the "to" line to find out which email address they are going to. This is what I do because I too have many email accounts!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Alystra If Moderator don't get back to you soon, it might be easier to search "Public Mobile" in all your emails. Whichever email succeeds with the search email that Public Mobile sends upon activation, it will be the one linked with your son's account. If you're not in hurry, might as well wait for moderator to look it up. 

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

At this point, the only option would be to send a private message to the Moderator_Team, via the envelope in the upper right corner of every forum screen.

You'll need to wait for a response from them to verify the account for security reasons, but that shouldn't be too difficult.

Briefly describe as you have here, what the issue is in your private message.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Contact a moderator for assistance.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.