cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot log in to my account for 4 month and to this day

AbdiHassan_
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why can’t I get help from this company is this how you treat the costumers I have not able to log in to this account for 4 month I need some serious help please 

12 REPLIES 12

AbdiHassan_

OKay thank you very much that’s all I needed 

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AbdiHassan_ wrote:

So I have to order new sim all over again 

@AbdiHassan_ 

If no payments were made for 90 days then everything is de activated...so yes..you will need a new sim..then set up a new account

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AbdiHassan_ wrote:

I would use this account that you just created to send a private message to the moderators to see if the account has in fact been deactivated. Depending on how long you were away and how long before the end of a paid term you left...there is 90 days of suspension until deactivation. But you also had the last paid term that was not suspended.

If deactivated then yes you'll need a new SIM and start a new account. A weird thing is that you'll need a new email address because they keep a hold of that. But maybe through communicating with them they could clear that out too. I don't know.

AbdiHassan_

AbdiHassan_

Oh wow

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AbdiHassan_ wrote:

I forgot my old one I just created this one so I can get help with the community  idk what I’m supposed to do and how I could get my account back

@AbdiHassan_ 

After 90days everything is cancelled...so for you 4 months has past..you will need to start over with a new sim card and new account..

AbdiHassan_

I forgot my old one I just created this one so I can get help with the community  idk what I’m supposed to do and how I could get my account back

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AbdiHassan_ wrote:

It says “ no service” right now

@AbdiHassan_ 

Was this for another account? You've only just created this Community account. So why would you be asking this now, 4 months later?

AbdiHassan_

It says “ no service” right now

AbdiHassan_

I couldn’t log in if i could’ve logged in I would’ve paid it and this wouldn’t happen but I forgot my password and email and asked for help but no one helped me so I’m still waiting for help till this day

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@AbdiHassan_ wrote:

Why can’t I get help from this company is this how you treat the costumers I have not able to log in to this account for 4 month I need some serious help please 

Does your service still work?  If is just your self serve account that you can't get into, try to reset the password.  There is a link below the login area.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@AbdiHassan_ 4 months is a long time! Was your account/service active in the mean time? If it was not active for more than 90 days, PM deactivated your number and the account.

Need Help? Let's chat.