cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't recieve calls.

Sherrym88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a new customer,

my plan is just internet, 46$. On the first day I received calls, the next day I couldn't then change the sim card kit, it was fixed.

But can't recieve any calls again, today! 

6 REPLIES 6

Sherrym88

Yes, it's my own plan, i thought I could recieve them 

Sherrym88

Thanks, I'll try it! 

Sherrym88

Please help me

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sherrym88 wrote:

I am a new customer,

my plan is just internet, 46$. On the first day I received calls, the next day I couldn't then change the sim card kit, it was fixed.

I'm not sure how you got to $46 either with "just internet". If you have "just internet" then how do you suppose you would be able to make or recieve calls other than via the internet?

Maybe post a screen snip of your overview page so we can see what you have. Blank out personal info of course.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Sherrym88 wrote:

I am a new customer,

Did you mean you build your own plan only for Internet? If it is the case you definitely can't make any calls neither receive any calls too.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Sherrym88 wrote:

I am a new customer,

@Sherrym88  Welcome to Public Mobile. Smiley Happy

my plan is just internet, 46$.

Need some more clarification. Are you saying that your plan is data only or does your plan include Calling and text. $46 does not ring a bell, are you on a " build your own" plan?

On the first day I received calls, the next day I couldn't then change the sim card kit, it was fixed.

So there was a problem with you sim card and you swapped it for a new one. Try the lost/stolen phone trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait 15 minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone.

If that doesn't fix it then you need to contact the moderator team again.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.