cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't receive any calls,it goes straight to voicemail

viticom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I'm having an issue with my phone and I think it has nothing to do with the settings of my phone.The thing is that I can make calls but people can't call me because the call goes straight to voicemail.I already tried to reboot my phone,I tried taking out the sim card and putting it again,I even tried the sim card in another phone but the problem is still there. I don't know what else to do from there.

If someone could help me it would be very appreciated,thank you in advance.

7 REPLIES 7

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

if he can dial out, then his sim card is working. hopefully the mods can resolve your issue.

LEGO

@viticom See if this helps: My phone is not receiving calls There are few suggestions.
Since you have tried your SIM card in different phones, maybe problem with Network connection or  with SIM card...

jp2

If nothing has changed around the same time as this started occuring I would recommend send the mods a private message to look into this for you. 

Spoiler

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

• Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with you account.

• They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]

• Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received

• Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.

• There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator

viticom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've actually been a loyal customer of Public Mobile for two years now, that's why I find it weird that this is happening to me after all this years

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@viticom, as already suggested if a number port was involved recently it would completely explain the behavior.  The port is either still in the process of being completed or is stuck.  In either case with the old service not in use calls go straight to voice mail.  Since more than one phone is tried with same outcome, it is not possible that the issue is with phone dialer settings such as forcing all calls to go to voice mail being set up. 

LEGO

@viticom Did you port your phone number recently? It is always better to continue to use your old provider until service stop working, then you know that transfer was completed and you can swipe your SIM cards. 

If it was few days since your transfer, then your number transfer is stuck. You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team they will help you!

Here is the link: click here

In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile cell number, and PIN.

Good luck!

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:00PM (EDT)

jp2

Have you just joined public mobile and ported your number? 

Need Help? Let's chat.