cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't change plan

Troy33
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I couldn't remember my password and tried to change password. Email to change password never worked tried it lots. I finally got it changed by moderator but now can't change my plan and today was my renewal date and I don't have enough credit on my account for my old plan. It took about four hours to get a response the first time and have tried moderator again. I'm without a phone until this is fixed.

3 REPLIES 3

Troy33
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you. I have had enough money on the account since the same day it was suspendid

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@Troy33

If your account has been suspended then your only options are to make a payment (whatever plan/options you currently have selected will automatically "renew" and become active if "available funds" are sufficient to cover the full cost upfront), or to wait until someone on the @CS_Agent can fix something on your account, or to abandon it entirely.

I know the PM staff can change plans and adjust/credit account balances mid-cycle, they've done it for me before and I've seen reports from other users about the same.  It may take PM hours or even a full business day to get around to it, especially if they need any information from you.  You might be able to speed up the process by sending them a private message with your name, address, DOB, phone number, PM account #, SIM card #, etc, just to be sure they have access to any information they might need.

You may also have to shutdown/restart your device before your service works again.  And sometimes PM's accounting side doesn't sync up with its technical side, so even if your account is Active it may take an hour (or three) before service kicks in.

You won't be billed for the period of time your service is suspended.

You won't lose your phone number unless it remains suspended for at least 90 days.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If a plan is suspended or expired only mods can change the plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.