cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am on $120/12GB/120 Days Plan to Koodo Migration

prasprime
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi PM Familty,

I am on $120/12GB/120 Days plan, I am on vaction so I haven't renewed my plan. I just let it expired. Am I eligible for Koodo migration offer? I tried on Koodo website and It shows invalid validation code. 

I don't want to just pay $120 to eligible for migration. Any help on this will be greatly appricated. 

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If it says invalid promo then you are not eligable.

Ask mods to change your plan to a 40$ 4.5 gb plan that one seems to get offered, but not sure In  future.

By switching to the 30 day plan you at least have more flexibility in switching.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@prasprime, the promo code JOINKOODOAUGDATA (case sensitive code) is still valid for the promo.  You need to add also your eligible number.  If you are not in town, you can still place an online order.  The order system at Koodo is quite backlogged from what I can tell and so it might take a week or so to receive the order.  Hopefully you will be back by then. 

As for porting the number when you set up the Koodo account, you can reactivate your suspended account to a $10 plan to support the porting.  That can be done when you get back and have the Koodo account all set up. 

Need Help? Let's chat.