cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am moving to Moose Jaw , Saskatchewan from Toronto , Is there public mobile network????

user
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am moving to Moose Jaw , Saskatchewan from Toronto , Is there public mobile network????

7 REPLIES 7

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^I only post Facts. If I am unsure. I would have said Probably/maybe along those lines

@chukdefatey, HOW certain are you?

chukdefatey

@makkahn28 wrote:

Public Mobile is using Telus's HSPA+4G Network

There are NO Mini-Zones, So you have Complete Canadian Coverage

It's not mini but Telus Prepaid, Koodo Prepaid & PM Clients don't have access to almost all of Mantioba. The Coverage is limited to Native Telus Network in Mantioba which is only available in Major cities.

chukdefatey

@user wrote:

No there is no native Public Mobile/Telus network in Saskatchewan & most of Manitoba. However your Phone will work Just fine with no Roaming/or Long Distances charges on the Government Owned Sask Tel's network, assuming you have a Canada Wide calling Plan. Local numbers are also available via PM for Saskatchewan if you choose to change to a local Saskatchewan number.

FYI: This doesn't apply to OP but it maybe help to someone else, Mantioba Roaming agreement with MTS is only available to Telus & Koodo Post Paid clients,   Prepaid Clients only have access to Telus's native network which is only in Major Cities and you only have a choice of Local Numbers in those major cities.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

I checked the map for Moose Jaw, SK. You can receive HSPA+ Advanced service.

Cheers.

Public Mobile is using Telus's HSPA+4G Network

There are NO Mini-Zones, So you have Complete Canadian Coverage

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile is NATION-WIDE

Need Help? Let's chat.