cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am completely locked out of my account

fanta_souare
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve been with you guys for over 4-5 years now and I needed to change my card info sadly I can’t recall any of my account info. I’ve tried the "forgot my password" but the system just displays error and refuses to acknowledge/recognize my email. I’ve also been trying to track down my account number but there’s nothing to do since the only info I have is my phone # and the name the account is registered to. I’ve tried everything and now I’m just super frustrated. 

4 REPLIES 4

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If it's urgent you could try buying a voucher  and applying via 611

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@fanta_souare, if you have been with this service for 4-5 years and have not changed your plan in recent years, then you are a legacy customer and still have access to the call center.  If you don't qualify as a legacy customer then you need to contact the moderator team as suggested. 

Jmelanio
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have you tried on a computer to reset your password.  Sometimes it help to do on a different device to reset a password. Hope that helps. 

rmdun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, try sending a private message to the Moderator team and provide them as much info as possible. Hopefully they can help you out.

Need Help? Let's chat.