cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: I am VERY Unhappy with Public Mobile

@srlawren wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

This thread is nearly 3 years old and the OP of it said nothing about using an LG phone. 

@computergeek541 looks like @pm-smayer97 went on a search-and-paste rampage, eh?  I had about 15 or 20 copies of this copy-and-paste reply in my noticiation feed just now, and that's only the thread on which I'm subscribed.  Wow.  

Looks like he left it late this month trying to get his rewards

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

This thread is nearly 3 years old and the OP of it said nothing about using an LG phone. 

@computergeek541 looks like @pm-smayer97 went on a search-and-paste rampage, eh?  I had about 15 or 20 copies of this copy-and-paste reply in my noticiation feed just now, and that's only the thread on which I'm subscribed.  Wow.  

Nope...not worth anything from PM. Simply sharing my experience everywhere incomplete info is found in this forum on this topic because that is where I looked and got an incomplete picture.

My motive is ALWAYS about trying to help others. Nothing else to be gained.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In my experience, Bell was absolutely horrible to deal with. Is there a possibility that there is a problem on their end?

@Arily4 wrote:

In my experience, Bell was absolutely horrible to deal with. Is there a possibility that there is a problem on their end?

Bell does sometimes hold up a phone number transfer until first speaking to a customer in an attempt to try to convince the customer to stay.  However, this thread is almost 3 years old and any issue being discussed would have already been resolved in one way or another.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

Nope...not worth anything from PM. Simply sharing my experience everywhere incomplete info is found in this forum on this topic because that is where I looked and got an incomplete picture.

My motive is ALWAYS about trying to help others. Nothing else to be gained.

@pm-smayer97  Well you'll be happy to know when you added it to re: unable to connect to public mobile network my phone....from 2018 it did seem to help a fellow yesterday having a similar issue with his LG G4.