cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I HAVE AN IPHONE 5 AND I CAN notT RECEIVE CALLS, i just have going calls

claudia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I HAVE AN IPHONE  5 AND, i just activate a new sim card but  I CAN notT RECEIVE CALLS, i just have outgoing   calls

4 REPLIES 4

vrance
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi my friend finally get the porting resolved after emailing to Public Mobile.  It told around 3 days to get it resolved if you can provide them the account number, IMEI and PIN. Hope that your issue will be resolved soon.

vrance
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi, my friend has the same issue when porting the number from ChatR.  I suspect the porting is not successful, and need to send an email with the account number and IMEI to Public Mobile (in the contact us, email anyway, SIM and Activation).  After 24 to 48 hours, you will receive a reply and your phone should be able to receive the incoming call if the porting is successful.  My friend is still waiting for the final confirmation.  If you are porting your number, please try the email.

@claudia Are you transferring your old number to PM? If so, this behaviour is normal until the transfer is complete. Try putting the old SIM back and see what services you have?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Hi. Who was your previous carrier? Was Account still active, Not suspended, Paid up to date, did you enter all info Correctly, Did you also do a power Cycle on your IPhone 5 too?

Need Help? Let's chat.