cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I AM TRYING TO PURCHASE MORE DATA, NOT WORKING

ituahaogun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Community, thanks for your help the last time out. Right now, Im stuck again. I paid $10 for 200mb and I dont have it. I really need assistance, Im out of data...please help guys

6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Triguy wrote:

After you purchase the add-on then you need to add it to your account.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve

@brittanyd4659 if you'd like a more illustrated guide to the process, then please see here:  HOWTO: Purchasing Add-ons

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@brittanyd4659 wrote:

I am currently out of data which will not be reloaded until Jul 8th, start of my next billing cycle- I do however, need to purchase more data before this date. I have put 40$ on my account hoping that this would resolve the problem. 

Can someone please help me??

@brittanyd4659  Your options are:

1.  Purchase a data add-on
  2.  Do an immediate plan change to one that offers more data.
  3.  Ask the moderator to renew you plan early.  This can only be done by notifying PM.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

After you purchase the add-on then you need to add it to your account.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve

brittanyd4659
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am currently out of data which will not be reloaded until Jul 8th, start of my next billing cycle- I do however, need to purchase more data before this date. I have put 40$ on my account hoping that this would resolve the problem. 

Can someone please help me??

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @ituahaogun

I'm sorry to hear about that, can you please private message me your phone number ?

I'll manually add the data for you 🙂

Thanks !

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry to hear that. 

Staff member will be touch shortly. 

@Mary_M

Need Help? Let's chat.