cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: How to update a ticket?

@Jb456 wrote:

@darlicious 

I had a chance to play with SIMon today or you call him "simple Simon" lol.

I think I figured out an easier way to be able to write what you need in a ticket...Please test it out for me and see if it works out...as it's just a test STOP when you get to step 3 to verify identify so a ticket is not sent to moderators.

Ok so here it goes.

Open simple Simon

Type "ticket"

Simon will give the option to click "contact us".click it.

Next Simon with give link to open ticket.

Open ticket.

From drop down menu of issues select "other"

Then select."something else"

Now step 2 will show up..and give you an open box to write your issue.

Step 3 is certify identity (DONT DO THAT) cause it's just a test.

Step 4 would be ticket submited with a ticket reference number provided.

Well I tried...when it came to contact Simon offered it would only go to private message. Tried several times I could not get an open ticket. This was via the ? At the bottom right did you want me to try thru help?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious 

Yes!

IMG_20190909_211959.jpg

Oracle

@darlicious This is how I do it: 

To submit a ticket click the ? on the lower right of this page, enter "ticket", then click "Contact us", then click "Submit a ticket", and follow the directions to do so.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.

Yes that did work...thanks. I still have to wait thru the frozen page issue to access Simon. The two ways to access Simon is confusing and have different set ups. I don't see the point of this or at the very least the ? Needs to be explained better. It come across as a shortcut to help. Not a direct way to message a moderator. Home are you supposed to know This? An icon with an envelope and mod on it would be better.

Oops forgot to quote... @Jb456 

@Luddite wrote:

@darlicious This is how I do it: 

To submit a ticket click the ? on the lower right of this page, enter "ticket", then click "Contact us", then click "Submit a ticket", and follow the directions to do so.

I did that it would only go to private message? Only worked by going thru help. Tried half a dozen times thru ? Just to be sure.

Again oops @Luddite 

@Luddite  @Jb456 

Thank you for the tutorials it really does help and I'm happy to be your guinea pig. Maybe I can be quite useful in helping the technologically challenged users and help give confidence to people like me to give pm a chance.  Your encouragement and support is most appreciated after a bit of a disheartening day yesterday.

Oracle

@darlicious PM is (in)famous for its cute, as well as bloody annoying, quirks. Since you are in a learning mode here's my Bugs/Quirks List Updated Feb/19

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/view-usage-history/m-p/416131/highlight/tr...

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.