cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unlock an inactive phone from Public Mobile? I just returned from outside after 6 months

Mirala76
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I unlock my inactive phone? I just returned after 6 months to the country and I have not pay any sold.

7 REPLIES 7

Martin
Legend
Legend
hunnybunny,

Wow! Thank you for such kind words. I never thought for a moment that my behaviour in the community had that effect on anyone.

Cheers!

hunnybunny
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

no problem martin!

i have a tendency of being honest. Usually its a good thing but at times it gets me in trouble . I think your awesome and your one reason why I stay on this forum because you work together to help ppl not againt to earn brownie points 🙂

Martin
Legend
Legend
hunnybunny,

Thank you for saying that. Much appreciated!

Fortunately or unfortunately, depending upon perspective, I'm a perfectionist by nature, though I'm not perfect by any stretch of imagination.

hunnybunny

your welcome @Martin 🙂  

i fined your are pretty on the money with your answers and know what your talking about.

cheers

Martin
Legend
Legend
hunnybunny,

Thank you for being supportive of my answer.

Cheers.

hunnybunny

@Mirala76

martin is absolutley right or i have found sometimes ebay can be a cheap place to get unlock codes as well just make sure you pick one with a lot of positive feed back 🙂

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Public Mobile will unlock your phone if you are a customer, which you are not.

As a result, visit www.cellunlocker.net The company has a very good reputation, and charges much less than PM does.

I hope that this has answered your question.
Need Help? Let's chat.