cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop the emails

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi just wondering if there was a way to stop emails being sent for participating in the community

8 REPLIES 8

Right on!!! Both my wife and I use 2, what I call, junk emails. I guess I could call them junk email collectors!! I have a few emails with my name in it, reserved for friends and family and the odd company such as Public Mobile. And oddly enough the two junk email collectors get a lot of spam of all types. I wonder why?? And when a store asks me for my postal code it is my old address in Calgary. 

@LurganIeUk  I do the same thing. Every time I give a retailer the email address they always look at me like "seriously, that's for real?" lol. It is I assure them. That account loads up with spam like it's nobodies business! I also use it when I am required to sign up for what I will call "non essential" websites or services. Very few people / businesses have my main email.

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Well that was easy. Thanks everyone

Turn off being notified if you are tagged too. 

If you don’t like your email cluttered....what I did was.....used the email that is associated with My Account......then forward all emails to a different email address. I have a couple of what I call junk emails.......then if a retailer or? asks me my email address.....that is the ones I give out.  My name is NOT in the email.  

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Carniam click on your community icon- my settings- scrol down to the middle and tick the box next to " Don't send me any community emails " - save.  Stay safe 

blackmatcha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

go to your community account settings

GG.PNG

check the dont send me any community emails

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Find what topics/threads you are participating in. 

Unsubscribe to every topic. 

Go to your profile and turn off notifications for responding to a topic. 

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Right. You're in Account.

Click on your little hot air balloon icon where you signed into Community and in there you'll see My Settings.

Need Help? Let's chat.