cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop plan?

diaana26
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to stop my plan. I am not on autopay.

If I stop paying will it stop my plan?

Also if I stop my plan will I automatically loose my number?

If I want to use a new plan with Public Mobile in the future (I do not know when) will my SIM card work or do I have to pay a new one?

Thanks 🙂

5 REPLIES 5

@lat34hat34, your payment is never due.  You prepay, so if you wish to continue service, you must pay when, or before, your plan expires.

You have the ability to pay up to 90 days after your plan expires, not after your payment is due as you are not forced to continue service, as it is your option to renew.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@diaana26

Because this is a prepaid service all that is required is to stop paying. There is no need to cancel anything. As long as you do not have Auto-Pay enabled and do not manually make a payment for 90 days it will be removed, the account is PERMANENTLY DEACTIVATED, Deleted, SIM DEAD, ALL Add-Ons, Positive Balances, PM # Forfeited.

If You have pioneer GF Plan, Once Deactivated, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RETURN TO THIS EVER AGAIN.

If you wish to keep your PM phone number you MUST keep your PM account active until you have had the new company port your phone number over.

lat34hat34
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you stop making payments for 91 days after your last payment was due, your account will be automatically deactivated and deleted. 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@diaana26 wrote:

If I want to use a new plan with Public Mobile in the future (I do not know when) will my SIM card work or do I have to pay a new one?

1. Yes.

2. Yes after 90 days.

3. Not after those 90 days so yes you'll need to get a new one.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@diaana26 wrote:

Thanks 🙂

Just port your number out to a new carrier and you will save your number and the plan will be cancelled, even if you were using autopay. Must be done before account is suspended for lack of funds.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

Need Help? Let's chat.