Did you mean: 

How to send a ticket to moderators?

goingplacesnow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@goingplacesnow 

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@goingplacesnow click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions (give as much info as possible), OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help   ->Click on Chat with Simon on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

gail709
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
    2. Ask for "moderator"
    3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
    4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
    5. Click "Submit a ticket"
    6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.