cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restart payment reminder texts from Public Mobile

dorisstonehouse
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was receiving what were to me irrelevant texts from Public Mobile, so I  replied to one asking to 'stop messages'. Since then I have not received any messages, not even the reminder that my plan payment is due. Is there somewhere I can set my preferences regarding messages from them? (Or to restart them if not?!) Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

GR
Mayor / Maire

Last month I didn't get any text from public mobile for my renewal and in the past week I've referred 3 friends and only got 1 text saying that I have "successfully reffered a friend"   although on my account it shows them all so there might still be problems with the text from public mobile. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@dorisstonehouse Since you opt out, you might not get any promotion texts, but currently there none of us can opt out of renewal reminders coming from 611 number. They had an issue with texting app, and i also did not receive it during my previous renewal. I suggest to wait until your next renewal and see if you get the payment reminder text. 

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@dorisstonehouse wrote:

I was receiving what were to me irrelevant texts from Public Mobile, so I  replied to one asking to 'stop messages'. Since then I have not received any messages, not even the reminder that my plan payment is due. Is there somewhere I can set my preferences regarding messages from them? (Or to restart them if not?!) Thanks!

This will probably involve mods... Ask a moderator (Can take up to 48 hrs, 1 message at a time). I tried to text all Public Mobile numbers with HELP (As a shortcode standard) and no work.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dorisstonehouse wrote:

@dorisstonehouse Just ho into your text app and unblock the PM numbers.

Need Help? Let's chat.