cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: How to reach @moderator_team

@hang2  a écrit :

@Moderator_Team  I have sent you a message 2 days ago in one account and I just sent you another message in this account. How long does it take before a moderator answer your question?

I signed up on Sunday and I am able to sign into my account and everything looks to be in order. However, my phone number is not activated. I keep getting unregistered sim error message. I bought this SIM card at Walmart. I have try a lot of suggestions from other posts and still see the same errors, delete APN, create new APN. Clean SIM before insert, try different phones, try setting speed to 3G.

@Moderator_Teamplease reply back. Need help!!!

Here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 it's faster to sent them a private message. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days..

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@hang2;

you should start a new thread for this. The one you are using is an old one from last year. You'll get more eyes looking at it if you start a new thread.

Is the phone a new phone or did you bring it from previous cell provider ? If you brought it over from somewhere else, it could be still locked to that provider.

Alternative is to send a message to moderator for their help. Good luck and welcome to PM.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I want to but don't see an option anywhere. I even ask Simon the bot, but he keeps telling me to look at other post. He doesn't show you how. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@hang2 wrote:

I want to but don't see an option anywhere. I even ask Simon the bot, but he keeps telling me to look at other post. He doesn't show you how. 

It's not important. You're here now.

Are you able to answer any of the questions so people can help you?

Highlighted

@Lieux I did PM the mod 2 days ago and I just did again earlier this evening. I didn't get anywhere with PMing them. That's why I am trying my luck here. 

Highlighted

Yep, so the number is from koodo. The number was still active two days ago and I try today, it is not active anymore. I assume the porting has been done by PM side? Basically, when I call the number now, it said it is not in service.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@hang2  a écrit :

Yep, so the number is from koodo. The number was still active two days ago and I try today, it is not active anymore. I assume the porting has been done by PM side? Basically, when I call the number now, it said it is not in service.

Unfortunately nothing to do else... patience now...

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@hang2 wrote:

While you're waiting for a reply from a moderator...try cycling the phone off/on every once in a while. Regardless, the moderator will be able to assist in getting your phone service active. Welcome to Public Mobile.

Highlighted

Thanks all for the help. Mod got support team involved and problem is now solved!

Cheers,

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@hang2 wrote:

Thanks all for the help. Mod got support team involved and problem is now solved!

Cheers,

Did you keep your number from Koodo? Welcome to public mobile!