cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reach @moderator_team

kale7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Somebody stole my phone today Police asked me for serial number? How can I write to Moderator and ask this number?

Thank you

31 REPLIES 31

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lee unless it's been more than 90 days suspended account contact the moderators ask Simon the robot  here to speak to a human to generate a ticket mention password reset  check envelope top right for a response they usually reply between 2-48 hours

Lee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i need help to regain access to my account so i can make a payment and update my file.

thank you for your help.

@Yodayoda487 They are pretty good at meauring your data usage. The measurement on the overview page is almost real time. And the measurement in the usage history is updated twice daily around 12 non and midnight est. Check your phone apps to see which ones are the main culprits.. If you still feel that an error occurred, contact the moderators and ask them to look into it for you. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

Yodayoda487

I signed up for a plan with 1 gig of data and was given a bonus 500mb 

My current usage was 500mb and now i do not have data. 

Can you please adjust this for me 

@annetteks please use the 3 dots top right of your post to remove your personal information. This is a public forum.  The information given will result in your phone being jacked. @computergeek541 please remove the information. Thanks.

Contact the moderators and ask them for her puk code. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

annetteks

-Hello, My daughter Shaina was trying ad a smart watch or fitness band she was given and s-ome how locked her sim card. It is xxxxxxxxxxxx it is under my email xxxxxxxxxxxx with my number as alternative xxxxxxxx as I set and pay for it. How do we get a code for unlocking her number xxxxxxxxxx it was a long time ago I set this up but I think pin is xxxxxxxx if not xxxxx. Thank you 

edited by computergeek541: removed account information

mymymy416

Great!! 

ANOWAR
I want to launch this pack

&25

500 MB Data⁴ at 3G speed

Bonus 500 MB with AutoPay

Unlimited Talk Canada-wide

Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging

@ANOWAR 

You first need to buy a SIM card, you can buy one from canadiancellsupplies.com they are on sale for 2.99 there. 

Have a phone that is unlocked, have the sim in your hand. Fill out all the detail in the activate page. I normally fill out the SIM card last so the page doesn't time out. Then choose your number and lastly you can choose the plan that you are asking about here.  

Welcome to Public mobile.

Screenshot_20200509_185137.jpg

@ANOWAR  

Here's 4 articles on activation and porting and the Refer a friend reward  if you need them:

1. What you require to activate https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/what-you-need-to-activate
2.How to activate https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/activation-account-set-up
3.How to port https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/choose-your-phone-number
4. Refer a friend https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-refer-a-friend-reward

Welcome to the community. Stay safe. 

ANOWAR
I want to launch this pack

$15 

100 minutes Canada-wide talk

Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging

Unlimited Incoming Calls

Bonus 250 MB Data⁴ at 3G speed with AutoPay

hang2

@Lieux  yes I did!

@hang2 wrote:

Thanks all for the help. Mod got support team involved and problem is now solved!

Cheers,

Did you keep your number from Koodo? Welcome to public mobile!

hang2

Thanks all for the help. Mod got support team involved and problem is now solved!

Cheers,

@hang2 wrote:

Yep, so the number is from koodo. The number was still active two days ago and I try today, it is not active anymore. I assume the porting has been done by PM side? Basically, when I call the number now, it said it is not in service.

While you're waiting for a reply from a moderator...try cycling the phone off/on every once in a while. Regardless, the moderator will be able to assist in getting your phone service active. Welcome to Public Mobile.

@hang2  a écrit :

Yep, so the number is from koodo. The number was still active two days ago and I try today, it is not active anymore. I assume the porting has been done by PM side? Basically, when I call the number now, it said it is not in service.

Unfortunately nothing to do else... patience now...

hang2

hang2

@Lieux I did PM the mod 2 days ago and I just did again earlier this evening. I didn't get anywhere with PMing them. That's why I am trying my luck here. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hang2 wrote:

I want to but don't see an option anywhere. I even ask Simon the bot, but he keeps telling me to look at other post. He doesn't show you how. 

It's not important. You're here now.

Are you able to answer any of the questions so people can help you?

hang2

I want to but don't see an option anywhere. I even ask Simon the bot, but he keeps telling me to look at other post. He doesn't show you how. 

@hang2;

you should start a new thread for this. The one you are using is an old one from last year. You'll get more eyes looking at it if you start a new thread.

Is the phone a new phone or did you bring it from previous cell provider ? If you brought it over from somewhere else, it could be still locked to that provider.

Alternative is to send a message to moderator for their help. Good luck and welcome to PM.

@hang2  a écrit :

@CS_Agent  I have sent you a message 2 days ago in one account and I just sent you another message in this account. How long does it take before a moderator answer your question?

I signed up on Sunday and I am able to sign into my account and everything looks to be in order. However, my phone number is not activated. I keep getting unregistered sim error message. I bought this SIM card at Walmart. I have try a lot of suggestions from other posts and still see the same errors, delete APN, create new APN. Clean SIM before insert, try different phones, try setting speed to 3G.

@CS_Agentplease reply back. Need help!!!

Here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 it's faster to sent them a private message. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days..

hang2

@CS_Agent  I have sent you a message 2 days ago in one account and I just sent you another message in this account. How long does it take before a moderator answer your question?

I signed up on Sunday and I am able to sign into my account and everything looks to be in order. However, my phone number is not activated. I keep getting unregistered sim error message. I bought this SIM card at Walmart. I have try a lot of suggestions from other posts and still see the same errors, delete APN, create new APN. Clean SIM before insert, try different phones, try setting speed to 3G.

@CS_Agentplease reply back. Need help!!!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks for the follow up, @kale7.

I'm not sure if you use an iPhone or an Android phone, but both have services where you can have your contacts sync automatically (to your Apple iCloud/me.com account, or your Google gmail.com account) and I definitely recommend you use those.  You can also sync Photos and Vidoes (to iCloud/Google Photos) automatically--you may want to set those to only sync when connected to a Wi-Fi network so you don't eat up a lot of mobile data syncing your photos.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

kale7

Thanks for everybody, nice Community!

I found my phone. The thiefs threw it and one nice woman found. I want to prevent you: when you are using your phone, do not give your lighter when somebody asks, before hiding your phone. Police said they adore this trick. And write down the serial number of your phone, It is on the behind of it or on the side of the original box - police need this number. And have a copy of all your contacts and information. I was lucky, but if not, I would lose a very precious info and memories. 

Sunny weekend!

@kale7

You can login to Self-Serve and click "Suspend Service" on the Lost/Stolen Phone page.

Not sure if you actually need to do this, lol.  Or how much of a hassle it might be to "Unsuspend Service" afterwards.  But PM gives you the option if you need it.

Your lost/stolen phone will be much easier for you (or for the police) to locate if GPS hardware, Find My iPhone, Find My Device (Google Device Manager), or xfi Locator happens to be activated.  Cellular or WiFi radiolocation can also find it (whenever it's powered on and whenever it's used) ... assuming the authorities are actively looking for it.

srlawren

@kale7 wrote:

Oh, thank you so much. I have a box and found the number. Thank youSmiley Happy

Have a lovely weekend!

@kale7 oh that's great!  Cheers!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

kale7

Oh, thank you so much. I have a box and found the number. Thank youSmiley Happy

Have a lovely weekend!

srlawren

@kale7 no problem.  If you happen to have your original box that your phone came in, your serial number and IMEI(s) should be printed on a label on the bottom, back, or side of the box as well.

kale7

Thank you a lot!

Need Help? Let's chat.