cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: How to get notified of ANY New Promos, Announcements, System Outages, etc (& any others)

Very good!  I always miss promos unless I happen to get on the site for some other reason, like to check my son's data usage.

This is a great solution to find out about promos right away.

AND I really like that you can select a new plan and make it effective at the next cycle date. Good stuff, Public Mobile! I'm into 4 referrals and can't see why everyone isn't moving to Public Mobile!

Mike

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: How to get notified of ANY New Promos, Announcements, System Outages, etc (& any others)

For my information of new posting I prefered Ifttt.com. It's very quick to know when new posting appeared.

And I'am agree with you @halifmike I don't understand why everyone isn't moving to PM!!!Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

@Lieux wrote:

And I'am agree with you @halifmike I don't understand why everyone isn't moving to PM!!!Smiley Happy

@Lieux @halifmike it isn't for everybody.  Anyone not comfortable with an online-only, self-serve support model should look elsewhere.  Anyone that likes to purchase phones on a tab should look elsewhere.  Anyone wanting to use roaming when away from Canada, other than to the USA, should look elsewhere. Anyone wanting visual voicemail, VoLTE, WI-Fi Calling, eSIM support, tablet plans should look elsewhere.  Anyone that wants a shared data pool, combined account with multiple lines, should look eslewhere. Anyone that can't tolerate a multi-day outage of their service when something goes wrong should look elsewhere; similarly, anyone using the phone for business use or that has people that sometimes need to urgently get ahold of you (sick elderly parents, etc) should look elsewhere (due to the lenghty waits when service issues happen). Anyone that wants access to other new emerging features (e.g. RCS messaging, 5G data, other things that come up in the future) rather quickly absolutely must look elsewhere. 

I'm not trying to be overly negative, I'm just trying to make it clear that while PM may fit your needs well, it is defintiely NOT for everyone.  Do be mindful of these pitfalls when making referrals.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What is pm 

Mayor / Maire

@robinbanks44 wrote:

What is pm 

@robinbanks44 it depends on the context: either "Public Mobile", or "Private Message".  If someone is talking about sending a PM, they mean private message.  If they are talking about what PM offers or does, it's Public Mobile.  It's generally pretty easy to distinguish between the two given the context.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So now this thread has been approved by the PM marketing team as a good solution and pinned to this forum area and the Plans & Addons area, here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Get-notified-of-ANY-New-Promos-Announce...

Oracle

A how to post shouldn't require a solution??  Especially one that links to a thread that says the exact same thing and guess what that solution links back to this thread?!?!?!?!  This is why Authored Solutions alone can not be used to determine rewards

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

Don't get your knickers in a knot and lose the forest for the trees. And don't lose sleep over this infinitesimal point.

But more importantly, did you miss the part where this was approved by PM admins?

Oracle

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Don't get your knickers in a knot and lose the forest for the trees. And don't lose sleep over this infinitesimal point.

But more importantly, did you miss the part where this was approved by PM admins?

I didn't miss anything they pinned it in sections, but how is there a solution to a how to thread  that has no question and that solution post has a link that takes you to the other pinned topc?

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

all promos etc get sent to ur text, so it would be almost impossible to miss them, unless its a outage but how accurate would those text be, outages aren't planned lol