cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to apply for a refund for services not delivered

clayjar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
After using your service for two weeks and being satisfied with my cell phone service in Ontario, I purchased provincewide and US roaming add-ons. When I drove into Quebec my phone stopped working and I had no US roaming when I went into Vermont. I have repeatedly requested a refund for these add-ons that failed, but so far no one has responded to my request. How should I go about getting a refund for services that your company did not deliver?
6 REPLIES 6

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

i agree with @oilblue99, spamming threads will not get you anywhere. We all know its frustrating having no one to call about customer service, but it was buyer beware when you signed up for a service thats online only ( im aware of this too).

This is why i have a cheaper unlocked phone, and will buy a cheap SIM to travel if needed. 

oilblue99
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I know it's frustrating, but spamming the forum with three new threads in an hour, all about the same topic doesn't help things...

Did you see my response in another thread? [edit: a fourth thread]

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Phone-is-not-working-after-payment-made/m-...

(not reposting here, because I tagged a Mod...I'm not tagging here too)

Good luck!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

When you say you purchased Province Wide and US roaming add-ons do you mean you added the 200 or 400 Noth American Long distance and a US Roaming Package?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

its partially because there is a lot of back log on other issues (porting and accout activtation) 

clayjar

clayjar
I prepaid for a three month plan and paid for add-ons. My add-ons are still not working and today I went to the US and found that my US roaming options did not work either. I have been in contact with customer service at least eight times over the past 24 hours and nothing has been resolved. As a matter of fact, things have gone from bad to worse. At least I had cell phone use outside of the province of Ontario when I came into Quebec . After I contacted customer service about my US add-ons not working, they supposedly fix the problem but my cell phone stopped working in Quebec and would not work in the US either. These guys have serious problems with their networks or system. Why has no one contacted me with a solution for over four hours now?
Need Help? Let's chat.