cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Change existing plan / If I am porting OUT, Do I get refund of my available Balance.

prasprime
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi PM Family, 

I am new to PM. I choosed 90 days+ Canada Wide+ 3 GB data+ Text. 

1. Just in case, If I like to change the current plan. What is the procedure?

2. If I am porting OUT, Do I get refund of my available Balance.

3. Can I port out after 90 days? 

Thanks in advance. 

1 REPLY 1

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@prasprime

3. you can port out literally ANY time you like.  You're not under contract.  However,

2. You will get NO refund for any unused portion of your plan.  PM is a pre-paid service and does not offer refunds on cancellation.

1. Sign into self-serve, click on Plans and Add ons, click on Change Plan button.  Select your new options.  Now, this is very important:  at the bottom will be two buttons.  The one on the left says "Change plan now".  This will change your plan immediately, however, in doing so, it will forfeit any unused portion of your current plan with no refund, and immediately charge you the full amount for your next 90 days of service on the new plan.  The other button "Change on next renewal date" will "pre-order" the new plan on the date of your next renewal, so you do not forfeit anything, but will continue on your current plan until the end of your current cycle.

Does that help?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.