cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much was I charged?

_parth23
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello, so today I had been charged for my plan for the payment, I am not sure where to check for the amount that was charged, I look at the transaction history sheet and I’m confused where to look for the amount I have gotten charged because there are 3  columns I don’t know where to look, can some please help me out, and yes I have auto payment on

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@_parth23, what was your method of payment?  One way to corroborate what you see in payment history is to compare against your credit/debit statement or voucher amount.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@_parth23, You should see an entry in the Credit column with a Transaction Type of Automatic Top-Up.  The amount is the amount before tax that would be charged to your card.  The tax rate depends on the province that your phone number's area code belongs to.

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Credit is what you were charged.

Debit is what applied to your account

Balance is extra funds in your account. Eg Auto pay credit $2.00

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@_parth23 wrote:

Hello, so today I had been charged for my plan for the payment, I am not sure where to check for the amount that was charged, I look at the transaction history sheet and I’m confused where to look for the amount I have gotten charged because there are 3  columns I don’t know where to look, can some please help me out, and yes I have auto payment on

Post a screenshot of your payment history for us to take a look.

Need Help? Let's chat.