cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take to get help from Moderator?

RogueMonk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How long does it take to get help from Moderator? I've been waiting 6+ hours now to get some help. Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10

@RogueMonk Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

RogueMonk

@RogueMonk Did you submit a ticket or send them a private message directly? Tickets have faster resoinse times. Minutes to 48 hours depending on volume is what is expected. 

How do I send a ticket?

I see you have your three year badge, so Grasshopper is not quite the best description for you, @RogueMonk . However, it had been 72hours and I am quite proud that @CS_Agent reduced the ticket time to under 8 hours at one point. It has increased lately due to Black Friday Promos and the Holiday gifts, but in the end, it would be nice to be able to expect under 8 hours (or maybe even 4) under unexceptional circumstances, eh?

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

they claim the respond time improved, but not sure how much compare to many months ago, which was chaos.

Now they are off, they dont work after hour.   You hve to wait till tomorrow or next week if they are too busy.

@RogueMonk wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@RogueMonk  Check for a red dot on top of the envelope icon top right of your screen for a reply via private message.

Yup. I am aware of that. Thanks!

Slow responce like this is pretty unacceptable....

@RogueMonk Did you submit a ticket or send them a private message directly? Tickets have faster resoinse times. Minutes to 48 hours depending on volume is what is expected. 

RogueMonk

@geopublic wrote:

@RogueMonk  Check for a red dot on top of the envelope icon top right of your screen for a reply via private message.

Yup. I am aware of that. Thanks!

Slow responce like this is pretty unacceptable....

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

I submitted an enquiry to the moderators the old fashioned way yesterday afternoon at about 4PM and had a reply for verification this morning at 6AM (14 hours later). After verification I had a reply to my enquiry in 2 hours.

AE_Collector

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@RogueMonk wrote:

How long does it take to get help from Moderator? I've been waiting 6+ hours now to get some help. Thanks.

Patience Grasshopper. Due to the recent Xmas promo, the moderators are busy with new accounts etc. Give it until tomorrow before trying a second time.

While you're waiting...whats the concern you have ? Maybe someone from the Community can assist.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It can usually 48 - 72 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.