cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take to get email back from mod team?? 3 days no reply back

MaggieMaggie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

" PROBLEM SOLVED got my number back" I've sent 3 emails and nothing!!! Im trying to transfer my koodo phone number to public phone?

11 REPLIES 11

MaggieMaggie

Thanks, thats good to know! I just wasnt aware if ive sent the first message correct so decided to sent another just to be sure.

MaggieMaggie

Yes I have, but it wont allow me . It says i already have an account made under phone number and email.

Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@MaggieMaggie wrote:

I cant even log in at self serve, it says my password is incorrect, so i tried to retrieve new password through email and it says " oops something went wrong, please log out" ?? Im not even loged in

Have you tried creating an account? Mine didn't create automatically when I did the activation so I had to manually do so.

from the sticky topic, they will improve the reply time.  not sure when it will happen

@MaggieMaggieThe more messages you send the more time the moderator team has to spend searching through the messages. Or it pushes you down the line. They have officially said both so I don't know which way it is. But what both messages do explain is multiple messages will slow down a response.

They are really busy but working hard to respond to each inquiry. Support staff is small but that’s why this service is such low cost. Rest assured you WILL be taken care of.

MaggieMaggie

I have been trying on different browsers, computers, android...same thing

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MaggieMaggie wrote:

I cant even log in at self serve, it says my password is incorrect, so i tried to retrieve new password through email and it says " oops something went wrong, please log out" ?? Im not even loged in

Maybe clear your cache/cookies or use incognito/private modes or a different browser altogether. The password reset is hit and miss though.

MaggieMaggie

I hope so! 

MaggieMaggie

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MaggieMaggie wrote:

I've sent 3 emails and nothing!!! Im trying to transfer my koodo phone number to public phone?

If your Koodo is NOT prepaid then you can do this yourself in the self-serve.

If it is then waits are days for moderators.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@MaggieMaggie

Recently, the wait times are 2-3 days, but some people have waited longer.  Hopefully, you will get a response tomorrow.  Moderators are not working now, but will be back working in the morning.  

Need Help? Let's chat.