cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take a moderator to answer PM

degeermichelle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I sent a PM 3 days ago in response to a porting issue - still no response from a moderator. How long does it usually take ? This is terrible customer service in my opinion.

11 REPLIES 11

Dstasko
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I received my second email today 4 hrs ago ... Just replied to their question ... hopefully I can have a resolution shortly.  

RossN
Mayor / Maire

second third fourth how many you figure, this place is quickly becoming a joke if they are swamped they should put out a bulliton seems to be one thing this place is good at.

Just pathetic the service here sucks told my wife and son not to come to Public Mobile for their cell phone plan just to save a couple of bucks 

Dstasko

Welcome to my pain ... my original message was sent a week ago, I received a message from the Mod team 3 days later asking for additional info about my account. Since then nothing .... crickets ... 4 days and counting now ... total of 7 days. With no service, but my account paid. So I’m paying for a service but not being able to use it .... just unreal!! Oh and don’t send a second message because I was told that sending additional messages moves you back down to the bottom of the list ... 

c70nut

I find the response time isn't too bad, a couple business days average it seems.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

response times can vary, but from what I've experienced it can take anywhere from 24 - 72 hours.   During the Christmas week everything getting slow!So I assume things are slowly getting back to normal for the moderators.  I

RossN
Mayor / Maire

i woulud also like to know how long it takes to get some help around here I have been having issues with texting being overcharged since I have become a member in Dec. still no help this is rediculous I will be looking for another carrier!

donaldblair
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good cx service is to advise customers of the reduced support time, *before* you take off for the holidays - something that none of PM's customers knew. You can't run a mobile company with bulletin board moderators hiding in mommy's basement, while their very customers are hamstrung to do anything on their own, and without a God-fearing portal to do anything effectively - or anything at all, except give PM more money for hapless, half-assed self-service.

@CS_Agent - what the hell is going on? I realize this is more or less a wind-down pet project for Telus, but, seriously: get your goddamned act together. This is one of the many reasons why Mobilicity tanked. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@degeermichelle wrote:

I sent a PM 3 days ago in response to a porting issue - still no response from a moderator. How long does it usually take ? This is terrible customer service in my opinion.

Last we were told was that the response time was 48 hours.  With the holiday inbolved and either no mods working or a reduced team I would add another 24 hours to that total for the next couple of days anyway.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Reply times should be currently 48-72 hours. If you have exceeded this time try sending a second message.

Dchunk74
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ported December 26th that was not sucessful and are still waiting to get it fixed.

Need Help? Let's chat.