cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How generous are you with your Bravos?

Oldtimer102
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How generously do you give out your bravos?

For curiosities sake, I'd like to know what most people feel merits a bravo? 

Are you a stingy bravo giver? Or do feel that most good posts deserve commendation? 

9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

@Oldtimer102, this is a lot value discussion.  This will lead to nothing but trolling.  Your thread is a candidate for deletion. 

Omg, @will13am, settle down.  Go read a book or take a nice long walk.  Seriously.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mimmo

It depends usually I will give Bravo's the

1)answersI feel give the best advive

2) replies that add additional Info/insight  to a answer

3) posts that have gone the extra .effort ie searched web or community and posted links or info

4) posts with same answer that were posted minutes apart

5) all above subject to how I feel that moment/day

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Oldtimer102, a bravo to me is a thumbs up or like.  If I like the original post enough, I will bravo .  If it’s nt to my liking, I generally will not comment in the thread.

I have removed my bravos sparingly, as sometimes a response seems to be correct, but through further investigation or reoccurs ce of original issue occurs.

Bravo however you feel a bravo should be used.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Oldtimer102 wrote:

Are you a stingy bravo giver? Or do feel that most good posts deserve commendation? 

I think with time you will come to your own conclusion on what deserves a "Bravo". Sometimes it is purely just the right fix to a problem, you may agree with someone else' opinion even if most don't and of course there is  the human factor, where you may or may intentionally not "Bravo" someone just because who they are and you interactions with that  individual. It is the last situation where you can really demonstrate your maturity and professionallism.

Welcome @Oldtimer102 

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Oldtimer102 wrote:

I give out bravos sparingly. Unless a comment entertains me or makes me laugh.

Where do we get to know this just for fun?Smiley Happy

mimmo

@will13am what are the rules that make posts candidates for deletion?

Personally I have no issues with the question.  I do believe similar questions have been posted before.

Oldtimer102
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to create a useless thread. I was genuinely curious. 

If there is a conversation that already answers my question, please provide link. I searched for one, but I couldn't find one. 

It could be just my lack of skill using technology 😕

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Oldtimer102, this is a lot value discussion.  This will lead to nothing but trolling.  Your thread is a candidate for deletion. 

Need Help? Let's chat.