cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does support work around here?

sramsay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Update-on-support/m-p/114863 says all posts, private messages to mods, etc are pooled into one feed and they work through this in FIFO order.  So If I finally got a response to my private message and reply to it, does the reply end up at the bottom of the queue leading to another week or two to wait for a response?

I ask this because after 1.5 weeks, I finally get a response from a MOD ( @Cassandradc1 ) on Tuesday, Dec 13 about my activation problems in which she states "We have looked into your account and it seems to be working properly. Can you please confirm that everything is resolved? If not, please let us know what the issue is so we can assist you further."  I didn't see the message the instant it arrived (about an hour afterwards), by which time she had already gone offline.  My issues still remain and I replied to the private message detailng them.  I have heard nothing further, and she has not been online since her original reply.  Am I waiting for her to go online again, or am I back at the bottome of the queue?

3 REPLIES 3

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rick1959 wrote:

As there is no call centre with PM, if I have an issue that I need help with, how do I get the assistance that I need?

You send a private message to Moderator_Team and ask them for help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Help/ta-p/251745

Rick1959
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for all of the good information Robertqc, darkstar107, Luddite, and Will13am.  

As there is no call centre with PM, if I have an issue that I need help with, how do I get the assistance that I need?

For example:

if PM debits my credit card twice in error, or

my data doesn’t reset to zero on the renewal date,

how do I get the issue corrected?

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

You should respond directly to the mod who contacted you, via private message, giving them the answers they require to help you further, and then you will wait, hopefully not as long.

It will still queue up, however I would hope they are looking for your response.

Hours are EST (Toronto).  M-Th 9-9, F-Su 9 - 5:30.

You will have your service fixed / activated.  Stick with it.  It is worth it.

Need Help? Let's chat.