cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you add a permanent footer to replies like the Oracles have?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Could someone please post how to do this? Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

Actually mom, @Luddite  moved it from the Lounge and accepted the answer. Thanks for chiming in. But I can fight my own battles. I will always be your little boy. But I'm all grown up now. @mimmo is well within in his rights to compare apples to oranges, and is only following the predominantly bullying and negative culture perpetrated here.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I was here yesterday morning and I cannot remember seeing this post. @mimmo , are you suggesting that my son @gblackma  is somewhat lacking because he does not the difference between Footers and signatures? Is there a list here of board features that we should be familiar with?  I would like to know 2 things.

1. Where was this originally posted?

2. Who marked that solution as an answer?

Thankyou.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Korth wrote:

I don't see a Signature (or Tagline, Footer, etc) option anywhere in the submenus while digging through My Profile > Settings

I'm pretty sure I've seen it before. When logged in on a desktop. It doesn't seem to be shown when logged in on a mobile. Or perhaps it's no longer enabled for all users?

mimmo linked to a thread solved by NDesai saying that mortals can't do signatures...just Oracles.

Korth
Mayor / Maire

I don't see a Signature (or Tagline, Footer, etc) option anywhere in the submenus while digging through My Profile > Settings

I'm pretty sure I've seen it before. When logged in on a desktop. It doesn't seem to be shown when logged in on a mobile. Or perhaps it's no longer enabled for all users?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gblackma  Signature

Thanks @mimmo when I typed in footers, nothing came up. Exactly what Did you type to get the answer?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gblackma did you even try searching the forum?  I searched for signature and came immediately across https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Setting-a-signature/m-p/179544#M53731

Hope that helps.

Need Help? Let's chat.