cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do we gain contributor levels?

pharaohpeter
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would like to know, how do we "level-up"? I want to gain contributor levels, but I am not exactly 100% sure how to achieve that.

Do I just have to be active in the community and help others? Receive bravos?

Thanks for the help!

6 REPLIES 6

@pharaohpeter yes, once a month. The reward depends on your activity and other factors PM considers relevant to community.

pharaohpeter
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@ShawnC13 

So how often do we gain contributor levels to receive extra discounts? Is it only refreshed once a month?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@pharaohpeter wrote:

I would like to know, how do we "level-up"? I want to gain contributor levels, but I am not exactly 100% sure how to achieve that.

Thanks for the help!

The titles by your name have nothing to do with the rewards you earn (except Oracles).  Rewards are based on monthly activity in the community and helping out.

The names (ranks) are a combination of time in the community, posts made bravo's received and solutions authored.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@pharaohpeter wrote:

Do I just have to be active in the community and help others?

@pharaohpeter  Yes!

Receive bravos? Yes!

Thanks for the help!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@pharaohpeter wrote:

Thanks for the help!

Active participation in the Community Forum is a good start. Do lotsa reading on "how it works" then if you can contribute to a Solution...jump right in. Next thing you know, you're a Mayor !! 

Welcome aboard.  😷

Need Help? Let's chat.