cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do u factory reset the public mobile zte n762

Pattyannshepley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I have tryed everything the other sites say and it won't work someone please help
4 REPLIES 4

KK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Settings.> back up and reset> factory data reset> reset phone

Or

Power off device, press volume up and power button concurrently until ZTE logo appears then release, use volume down button to highlight data/factory reset, use power button to select, use volume down button until yes- delete all user data is highlighted, press power button to select. Device will factory reset.  

Please mark this as solution if it answers your question.  If you have been helped by this, please Bravo.

As in the video, it's possible to use recovery mode to factory reset the device.  I'm curious though;  is there no option in the regular menus to do that?  I've never seen any Android device without a reset option built into the software.

The device cannot be used a cellular device any longer.  Are you just wanting to reset it before disposing of it?  The phone could could still be used as an MP3 player or web browsing device, but with such and old operating system, the options for applications that will still work on it are limited.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@Pattyannshepley  I'm guessing you're on android?  Should be pretty straight forward.

Try to determine what version of Android you're on, and google it, shouldn't take much.

Need Help? Let's chat.