cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I withdraw a msg sent to the mod team

yyzyy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent

Totally messed up!! I have two PM accounts and sent a msg to the mod team using the wrong account. Even worse, it is a porting request!!!!! Any way I can recall that msg?

I did log in the right account in "My account" Page, but it seems the Community Page is independent and somehow it stored as my previous account login.

I sent another private msg to the mod team right after to let them ignore the msg sent. not sure whether it is too late. I wish they dont port the wrong number or merge my numbers!!!!!!!!!!

totally screwed

5 REPLIES 5

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@yyzyy

There is no way to withdraw message, but I think that you should be fine.  Moderators are taking about 72+ hours to respond.  Unless you had all the correct information, moderator likely need to contact you to verify everything anyways.  

Moderators need lots of information to complete a port such as your Public Mobile phone number, likely PM account number, also need other mobile company account number, account holder name, other non PM phone number, etc.  

@popping wrote:

I am not sure that we are allowed to have more than 1 community forum account.  I have 3 PM numbers and 1 community account.  When I contact moderator, I always include the phone number which I need help with.  

@yyzyy I am hoping that moderator will see your second message to avoid porting your number to the wrong account.  Good luck.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@yyzyy wrote:

@CS_Agent

Totally messed up!! I have two PM accounts and sent a msg to the mod team using the wrong account. Even worse, it is a porting request!!!!! Any way I can recall that msg?

I did log in the right account in "My account" Page, but it seems the Community Page is independent and somehow it stored as my previous account login.

I sent another private msg to the mod team right after to let them ignore the msg sent. not sure whether it is too late. I wish they dont port the wrong number or merge my numbers!!!!!!!!!!

totally screwed

@yyzyy

The email address is the link between a self-serve account and a community account. That's how it knows where to deposit community rewards.

I hope your second pm was all caps in the subject line to really attract their attention. And that you included all the proper identifying information. Although after I wrote that maybe that would work in your favour if  you didn't. 🙂

@Alan_KI don't know if this will work other than to antagonize the guy but maybe worth a shot. You still gotta wait your turn in the queue but if this can direct them to your proper pm then fine.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I am not sure that we are allowed to have more than 1 community forum account.  I have 3 PM numbers and 1 community account.  When I contact moderator, I always include the phone number which I need help with.  

@yyzyy I am hoping that moderator will see your second message to avoid porting your number to the wrong account.  Good luck.

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sorry to head about the mishap @yyzyy

I’m not sure you can retract your message. However, it would be possible to send another message to them requesting to withdraw the port and explain the mix up. Hopefully they will see that message as well along with your previous one. 

Maybe some others with more experience can add their input as well.

Need Help? Let's chat.