cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get a hold of SIMON the help robot

ByteWyse
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tried to activate my SIM and sign-up for autopay. Website gives error message that they cannot process my credit information. I try multiple time, constant error.

I call my Mastercard and they say they have authorized THREE (count them 3) transactions for Public Mobile. They have provided me with the three authorization numbers.

I picked a telephone number during SIM activation process but when trying to get into my account it says the phone number is invalid.

8 REPLIES 8

@XionBunny wrote:

I honestly think they should change the button to a help logo so people notice it without having to be told where to look.

Yup - not that I've used it, but I had no clue that you needed to click on the question mark icon to contact the Mod team, until I read it on the forums, when other people were asking for help. It SHOULD be more noticeable, since that icon, tucked away in the corner, almost seems like they're tryin' to hide it..... oh, wait.....

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I honestly think they should change the button to a help logo so people notice it without having to be told where to look.

ByteWyse

@popping wrote:

@ByteWyse wrote:

@murtaza404 wrote:

Click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.

Chatting with a robot turned out to be a no go. My situation too complex.

Try my procedure again. 

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Good luck.

This getting VERY frustrating. Chatbot says they will create a ticket but I need to sign in to Community first. I'm already signed in, otherwise how am I posting here. Nonetheless I re-enter Community Username and my email as password. Says login is invalid. WTF????

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ByteWyse wrote:

@murtaza404 wrote:

Try my procedure again. 

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Good luck.

ByteWyse

@Staliger wrote:

@ByteWyse wrote:

Tried to activate my SIM and sign-up for autopay. Website gives error message that they cannot process my credit information. I try multiple time, constant error.

I call my Mastercard and they say they have authorized THREE (count them 3) transactions for Public Mobile. They have provided me with the three authorization numbers.

I picked a telephone number during SIM activation process but when trying to get into my account it says the phone number is invalid.

@ByteWyse To contact moderators who can help, click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions, OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Thanks! I sent a private message to the link you gave above. Any idea of average response times?

ByteWyse

@murtaza404 wrote:

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@ByteWyse wrote:

@ByteWyse To contact moderators who can help, click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions, OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

murtaza404
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Need Help? Let's chat.