cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my email Addy? I have a new one from when I got my phone and registered...

gizzypandabear
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

drmartin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@will13am wrote:

@gizzypandabear wrote:

I just tried.. and it said changing tge username will not change the email on file? 

Correct.  Username and email are one of the same until you do a change and they can end up being different.  If you wish to keep them synced, then you need to get the moderator team to change the email address.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Good that you knew! 😄

@gizzypandabear wrote:

I just tried.. and it said changing tge username will not change the email on file? 

Correct.  Username and email are one of the same until you do a change and they can end up being different.  If you wish to keep them synced, then you need to get the moderator team to change the email address.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

drmartin

@gizzypandabear wrote:

Hmm, it should work - but I've never tried myself.  If it doesn't I would imagine the only recourse is to go through the mod team.  They're super swamped now, so perhaps give it a try on the self service and if it doesn't work send them an email with your account information and PIN code.

gizzypandabear

gizzypandabear

Thank you! !

drmartin

Do you mean for your account or the community forum?

For your account, you can change your email here:
https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/my-profile/change-username/

For the community forum it's here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile

Just remember that the two need to be identical to receive community rewards. 😄

Need Help? Let's chat.