cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I cancel my plan?

jerryxue1600
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to cancel this plan because I am leaving the country. 

My next payment date is Mar 8. How do I cancel this plan ? 

36 REPLIES 36

bowl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

will my benefits/discounts be preserved when i re-enable? for example, loyalty and referral bonus? 

@jerryxue1600wrote:

I want to cancel this plan because I am leaving the country. 

My next payment date is Mar 8. How do I cancel this plan ? 

Cancelling the plan isn't necessary, and there really isn't a reason to ask to have it manually shut off.  The plan will continue working until the billing cycle that you've already paid for has been completed.  Just don't pay your bill and the account will close itself.  You'll wish to make sure that you have preauthorized payments turned off.

@Anonymouswrote:

you need send a private message to @Moderator_Team.

In your message put it, please include.

- your account number

- your phone number 

- your account PIN

- explanation to them nice service

Good Luck

There is no need to for anyone to contact a moderators for something such as this.  Public Mobile is based on customers doing anything possible themselves using the self-serve portal.  Additionally, there isn't anything that a moderator could possibly do for a customer who is leaving, other than to answer the question.  However, this is a question that could be answer by almost anyone here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message to @Moderator_Team.

In your message put it, please include.

- your account number

- your phone number 

- your account PIN

- explanation to them nice service

Good Luck

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@jerryxue1600 if you have auto-pay enabled at renewal, please delete your auto-pay and credit card payment info from your online account and please do not make any payments.

Once your payment does not go through on your renewal date, your account will be suspended automatically with no service and 90 days after that it will be deactivated automatically.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

YOu can cancel it inside the self serv portal.

If you are on auto pay, change that.  If not simply dont pay, its prepaid, so it will cancel automatically after renewal date

Need Help? Let's chat.