Deborah15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I speak to a rep , Simon didn't answer my questions accurately

15 REPLIES 15

@Luddite wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Deborah15 wrote:

Ironically, "speak to rep" works to open a ticket to contact the moderators.  Your message actually made me try that, and from what I see, this is the fastest method that I know of.

"Refund" also seems to work and is less typing. Robot LOL

I just type "rep" now after a little experimenting.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Deborah15 wrote:

Ironically, "speak to rep" works to open a ticket to contact the moderators.  Your message actually made me try that, and from what I see, this is the fastest method that I know of.

"Refund" also seems to work and is less typing. Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Deborah15 wrote:

Yes just tried it too.  That is the fastest way to get a ticket to contact moderators! 

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@computergeek541 wrote:

The private messaging option exists because it the old way of getting help. It remains for situations in which a ticket cannot be opened in SIMon.

Getting help by sending a message is slower because there will be an extra step needed to verify the customer's identity.  Additionally, issues submitted to moderators using private messaging are given a lower priority status.

Thanks for explaining how each one should be used.

@Ed404 wrote:

I've been told several times that users should open tickets instead of messaging them. If that's the case why does the contact a moderator exist?

The private messaging option exists because it the old way of getting help. It remains for situations in which a ticket cannot be opened in SIMon.

Getting help by sending a message is slower because there will be an extra step needed to verify the customer's identity.  Additionally, issues submitted to moderators using private messaging are given a lower priority status.

Ed404

@computergeek541 wrote:

That isn't the method that Public Mobile encourages members to use. Public Mobile asks customers to open tickets in SIMon whenever possible.

I've been told several times that users should open tickets instead of messaging them. If that's the case why does the contact a moderator exist?

Thanks,

Ed

@Ed404 wrote:

Hi,

To speak directly with a representative online you'll need to message them here.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

That isn't the method that Public Mobile encourages members to use. Public Mobile asks customers to open tickets in SIMon whenever possible.

@Deborah15 wrote:

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The mods are pretty fast these days. I put in a ticket on Friday afternoon and got a reply within about 30 minutes.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Deborah15  Maybe ask the question here. One of the members might be able to help you. 🙂

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

PM does not have call centres. That's how they keep prices low. The online community helps to answer most common questions and the moderators resolve any complicated issues.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When clicking on ?, select ASK HUMAN option and proceed from there. That should get you through to a moderator by submitting the ticket.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @Deborah15

I am happy to help. I recommend you to go online by accessing the link below and use SIMon and create a ticket so I can offer you further assistance.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Bogdan_S

Ed404

Hi,

To speak directly with a representative online you'll need to message them here.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.