cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I print my monthly statement?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am looking for an invoice where it shows my name and address as I need it for utility bill proof. THX

12 REPLIES 12

@676672471 wrote:

How can I do post paid?It’s difficult for us to get monthly statement!

If you have a credit card bill, bank statement, property tax bill or anthing like that which got mailed, that should be good proof for most.

@676672471 wrote:

@676672471 

If you need a detailed invoice on a regular basis, to have it reimbursed by your employer or for tax purposes for example, and you don't want out deal with Public Mobile's process and wait times, you would need to sign up for a postpaid plan with a second or first tier provider. In the Telus group that is Koodo or Telus. Signing up for these kind of plans will require a credit check. The fastest way to sign up would be at one of the according provider kiosks, or at places like WOW or TMS.

As mentioned above, this being prepaid,  provider, invoices issued by Public Mobile will most likely not be accepted as proof of residence.

If this is a one off and you want to stay with Public Mobile for the savings, you'd be better off finding an alternate means to make this work. A conversation with the person /institution that you need this for might be in order, I'm sure you are not the first and not the last one in this situation and if you explain things people are usually happy to help.

@676672471Not really.. this is the lowest tier of the Telus Corp.. everything is DIY and slow. If you want it quicker the best is to do post paid, since they will send you one every month to collect their payment.

I have submitted a ticket to Moderator.How long I can receive my monthly statement?As you mentioned it takes about 2-4weeks?That’s a long time.Is there any way to make them faster?THX

Spoiler
Spoiler

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

It usually takes 2-4 weeks for invoice to arrive.  

Moderator will need the following information:

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

@676672471 wrote:

I need this invoice to prove my consumption and the Public mobile is also obliged to provided it

Who can tell me how to get it?

Thanks

Hi @676672471 as mentioned above, you have to send a ticket request to Moderators.

Use SIMon chatbot to submit a ticket to Moderators.

Click the green "?" on the lower right of this page to get started.

I need this invoice to prove my consumption and the Public mobile is also obliged to provided it

Who can tell me how to get it?

Thanks

@676672471 wrote:

I am looking for an invoice where it shows my name and address as I need it for utility bill proof. THX

This would not provide proof of anything since Public Mobile never verified this informaiton.

While I can't speak for other provinces, I know that in Ontario, if you're renewing a health card, for example, this type of invoice could not be used anyway even if Public Mobile did verify your name and address. Service Ontario's website specifically mentions that computer printouts will not be accepted.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@676672471  Because Public Mobile is a  prepaid service and does not verify your identity this cannot be used for identification purposes like a utility bill can. Best to use another option.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@676672471 wrote:

You need to create a moderator support ticket using the ? botton at the right hand bottom corner of this page.  Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

You need to ask for the receipt every month.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@676672471 wrote:

You have to send a ticket request to Moderators.

Use SIMon chatbot to submit a ticket to Moderators

1. Click the green "?" on the lower right of this page

2. Type "Contact moderator"

3. Click "Account-specific question"

4. Click "No, I want a human"

5. Click "Submit a ticket"

6. Login if your username/password are not filled in.

7. Click the drop down menu (in the white area).

8. Pick the topic that fits your issue and follow the directions to submit it.

9. If none of the topics are correct click Other/Something Else until you reach the blank form.

Need Help? Let's chat.