cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How are rewards allocated for community participation?

Publicly_Mobile
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just curious what determines how much credit users are rewarded for their participation in the Public Mobile Community? 

8 REPLIES 8

Harjind

@srlawren wrote:

@Harjind wrote:

@Publicly_Mobile wrote:

Just curious what determines how much credit users are rewarded for their participation in the Public Mobile Community? 

The reward depends on how active you are. You can earn anywhere between $1-$20/ month. Here is a link that has more details; https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/the-community-reward

@Harjind note:  only the oracles can get the $20 reward level; for the community at large (that's all of us other than the 6 8 current oracles), the max is $15.

Yes, thank you. I should have been more specific.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@computergeek541 wrote:

@srlawren  Did 2 of us get fired?

@computergeek541 errrr... well there's you, @ShawnC13 , @will13am , @NDesai , @Luddite , @stonechucker , @mimmo, and @SD08  okay yeah apparently I can't count!  Editing now.....

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren wrote:

@Harjind wrote:

@Publicly_Mobile wrote:

The reward depends on how active you are. You can earn anywhere between $1-$20/ month. Here is a link that has more details; https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/the-community-reward

@Harjind note:  only the oracles can get the $20 reward level; for the community at large (that's all of us other than the 6 current oracles), the max is $15.

@srlawren  Did 2 of us get fired?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Harjind wrote:

@Publicly_Mobile wrote:

@Harjind note:  only the oracles can get the $20 reward level; for the community at large (that's all of us other than the 6 8 current oracles), the max is $15.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Publicly_Mobile wrote:

In all honesty, if you are only going to participate for rewards you can earn more monthly by collecting cans compared what you would get here in rewards vs hours devoted to getting those rewards

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Harjind

@Publicly_Mobile wrote:

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Publicly_Mobile  a écrit :

Good question.. but no one knows here... that’s like a secret. But what is sure that’s the more you participate here with questions or answers to others customers the more you can receive some community rewards...Smiley Wink

@Publicly_Mobile wrote:

Public Mobile isn't going to tell us the exact way that this is calculated. I would just say to just try to participate in a helpful manner and that the rest will take care of itself.

Need Help? Let's chat.