cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Does One Find Out About Promotions

Brit101101
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How does one find out about Public Mobile promotions, can they automatically be emailed to you, or must you visit their website?

I visited yesterday and found out about the !Gig free data and the 400 free international minutes, plus the Amazon gift cards, with it ending today, just by a fluke.

9 REPLIES 9

mdelorme

This link to sign up for PM deal alert service is no longer valid.
Can anyone remove the message.
Thanks!

Yes I was fairly certain that I received a text message about the Christmas Gifts. While emails notices may need to be subscribed to, I would think that a text message notification means that everyone would receive it.

AE_Collector

Or you could login to the forum with greater frequency and check the Announcements subforum, lol. Info from secondhand sources can't possibly be better than info from the original source. 

Between the email notifications and SMS notifications it's pretty hard to be unaware of the big promos/gifts. The little stuff tends to be flash-sale weekend-only location-specific sorts of things which you'd probably miss out on unless you keep updated on a daily basis. 

@Brit101101 

You could also sign up for PM deal alert service. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans 

(Sign up on bottom of webpage)

With the holiday promotion, you should have gotten a text. All my accounts got the promo text for this promotion. 

Fluidmax

I Boo

@Brit101101 wrote:

How does one find out about Public Mobile promotions, can they automatically be emailed to you, or must you visit their website?

I visited yesterday and found out about the !Gig free data and the 400 free international minutes, plus the Amazon gift cards, with it ending today, just by a fluke.

I bookmark the announcement page and check nightly before I sleep.

Mitch1

@ShawnC13 @

Simply checking the community announcements on the 15th is just a suggestion that would be successful just like checking on the 1st or the 28th days. You would obviously like to check in with the public mobile community on a regular basis to enjoy the full beniifts of public mobile. Checking mid month would make sense since most offers don't expire until the end of a current month .

@Mitch1 wrote:

This is common with all the plan carrier's this day. Walking through the mall you'll see advertisements with all sorts of perks to get people to sign up. 

As for public mobile they don't just forget about perks after you sign up; they keep on giving them. 

Currently the best way to find about offers and promotions is to follow public mobile community posts once a month on the 15th or Google public mobile promotions. 

@Brit101101 , here is one method https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Re-How-to-get-notified-of-ANY-New-Promo...

As for the method mentioned by @Mitch1 , there are all sorts of different flash sales and contests that may not happen on the 15th.  The best way to find out what is going on is to regularly log into the community to see what is going

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Mitch1

This is common with all the plan carrier's this day. Walking through the mall you'll see advertisements with all sorts of perks to get people to sign up. 

As for public mobile they don't just forget about perks after you sign up; they keep on giving them. 

Currently the best way to find about offers and promotions is to follow public mobile community posts once a month on the 15th or Google public mobile promotions. 

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Promotions are always posted in Announcements section after you log in to Community. PM will also email promos if you sign up for email alerts.

Need Help? Let's chat.