cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
J-L
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Holiday Rewards Amazon Gift Card

@beleaf67 wrote:

so to be clear, there is no list of all winners?  That was my understanding.  Just too bad becasue I don't frequently check so maybe I missed it (or my family members who have their own lines)... :-(.  Too bad we don't get txt message with a notification.   Did the draw actually took place?

I was under the impression they were going to post a winner list as well. I'm sure I read that somewhere/ in the original announcement of the contest

Mayor / Maire

@beleaf67 wrote:

so to be clear, there is no list of all winners?  That was my understanding.  Just too bad becasue I don't frequently check so maybe I missed it (or my family members who have their own lines)... :-(.  Too bad we don't get txt message with a notification.   Did the draw actually took place?

It was a lot of people. We've only heard from the one winner so far.

Your community notifications should, by default, send you an email if and when you get a private message. If you used a temp/little used email address that you never check just because you didn't want to get emails from here then that's on you. (not you specifically...just generally)

@J-L I know they make a list of top contributors. They're constantly telling people not to post personal information, maybe the other winners feel it's too personal. There are a few things in life that are meant to be kept private, your money is one. Hope I've helped people and not frustrated anyone by being the only winner coming forward. It's no one's business really. I was just being nice. 

Hi how were you notified? Email? Private message? Etc? Thanks.

@JenL wrote:

@J-L I know they make a list of top contributors. They're constantly telling people not to post personal information, maybe the other winners feel it's too personal. There are a few things in life that are meant to be kept private, your money is one. Hope I've helped people and not frustrated anyone by being the only winner coming forward. It's no one's business really. I was just being nice. 

@J-L there still may be a list. I was thinking. The winners are picked the week of the 7th it has not even been long enough. And those winners have so long to respond, if they do not a next winner is picked, if that person does not see the email or message either, that's going on 4 extra days. Be patient. 

@JenL wrote:

When it comes to contests and lotteries (especially for lotteries since you have to pay for a ticket), announcing who won can be important to show people that that the promotion/lottery was legitimate.

@computergeek541  I hope people give the benefit of the doubt, hundreds of people entered. I'd hope if it was not legit it would have been stopped right away. I know PM is on top of issues. Good luck to everyone who entered.