cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Rewards Amazon Gift Card

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

To be eligible for the Amazon gift cards do we have to do anything besides make a post? 

Does posting in Community mean creating a new post via asking a question or does answering a question, or just commenting qualify as well?

Also, will our names just go into a random draw for the gift cards or how will they be awarded?

37 REPLIES 37

Soccer1210
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The Best part of the Holidays is sleeping in and drinking my morning coffee in peace while its still hot!!  Shopping with friends looking for the best boxing day specials.  Spending quality time with my family and friends. 

rcntan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sleep, Eat and online shoppings

@J-L wrote:

To be eligible for the Amazon gift cards do we have to do anything besides make a post? 

Does posting in Community mean creating a new post via asking a question or does answering a question, or just commenting qualify as well?

Also, will our names just go into a random draw for the gift cards or how will they be awarded?

Darkebane

Well it seems I am late to the party. 

All the above posters have covered your question. 

So, good luck on the draw! 

sclan

you just need to comment on the original post with the details of the contest explaing what your favourite part about the holiday season is. The draw is random though.

cheese_wagon_dr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just entered in the contest myself. All you need to do is go to the original post: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Win-a-100-Amazon-gift-card-with-our-Mor...

and leave a comment as to what your favorite part of the Christmas season is (mine is family) on or before December 25th (I think?). The draw will be made from all the qualifying entries on January 7th. The draw will be for ten $100 Amazon gift cards, fifty $50 Amazon gift cards, and one hundred $10 Amazon gift cards. For a total of 160 winners. Those winners will be contacted and will have 2 days to reply.

I'm not sure how they will be conducting the draw as those specifics are not shared from what I can tell. 

As for posting, if it is specifically for the Amazon gift cards, it needs to be a comment on the specific gift card thread. Anywhere else (wether a comment or a new question) won't qualify as an entry. 

Does that help answer your question?

Purplepan

1) You just gotta share your favourite part of the holiday season on the original post.

2) Randomly chosen - if you go to the post, click on the "spoiler" section to view the full rules. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Win-a-100-Amazon-gift-card-with-our-Mor...

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I believe they want you to reply to the Announcement. Nothing else required.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Win-a-100-Amazon-gift-card-with-our-Mor...

It says:

"Once you comment, you’ll be entered into a random draw to win one of our prizes."

Need Help? Let's chat.