cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Waggy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just tried to add US Roam, my balance was 0 so I added the plan and was asked to pay by creditcard.  I paid, but my account balance said $20.  So I did not know if I had got the plan or not and there is no one to ask!  I have now purchased the plan a second time and hope things go well.  I am really thinkin about changing companies.  I like the price and the line, but being left to talk to a computer thank does not understand US Roam!  I could not even find a search function on the website unless I went into community.  It would be nice to search for US Roam and I find US Roam on the web site!

6 REPLIES 6

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Waggy can you log into your self service/my account  and check to see if how many of the $20  (voice, text and data) add ons were purchased? And are you currently in Canada or the US? Thanks.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@Waggy wrote:

I could not even find a search function on the website unless I went into community.  It would be nice to search for US Roam and I find US Roam on the web site!

The other folks that have responded should get your situation sorted out. As for the part I quoted above, the info you were searching for IS on the web site, but is simply another page on the PM web site, and a separate login to post in the Community.

Some people don't like that there's no phone # to call, or Live Chat, for support, but if you have an issue, you'll probably find that the response times around here are generally a lot quicker than waiting on hold, listening to elevator music, at any of the other providers.

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Waggy  If you login to your account on the lower left it will show US roaming if you have it applied. Cheers

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Waggy 

You have enough money for the add-on on your account

Now you can purchase it here https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/ChangePlanLandingPage/?PageRedirect=Redi... 

Click on the + to the right of the one you want then make the purchase, your balance will be applied against it

You will be able to see that purchase in payment history

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Waggy wrote:

I just tried to add US Roam, my balance was 0 so I added the plan and was asked to pay by creditcard.  I paid, but my account balance said $20.  So I did not know if I had got the plan or not and there is no one to ask!  I have now purchased the plan a second time and hope things go well.  I am really thinkin about changing companies.  I like the price and the line, but being left to talk to a computer thank does not understand US Roam!  I could not even find a search function on the website unless I went into community.  It would be nice to search for US Roam and I find US Roam on the web site!

It's a non-intuitive 2 step process if you don't have sufficient funds in your Available Funds. You first deposit money which is what you did. Then you buy the add-on which is what you did. If you click on Plan Details then you should see the add-ons in there.

Need Help? Let's chat.