cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

amandarene31
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi i was wondering how i can get some help. I had a 57 dollar plan and then i changed it to 45 dollar plan which was the same plan just cheaper. I had a balance of 12 dollars. So i bought a 45 dollar top up card as my plan was due to renew today. My phone now does not work and i have a balance of 2 dollars ???? 

19 REPLIES 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amandarene31 wrote:

I already messaged the admin twice.. im just gonna go activate a new sim card im waiting on a phone call and i cant wait that long 

Go back and re-read stonechucker's reply.

Activating a new sim won't get your phone number back.

Edit: I probably mis-spoke about the immediate plan change. You can do that. And it asks for your money right then. If you had deposited the money to let the system renew properly overnight tonight then it would change to your new plan.

But the fact that it asked for your money tells me it was an immediate plan change. Which ordinarily should have worked. But it looks like something got confused as it didn't even reset your next renewal date.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@amandarene31  have you tried the lost stolen trick?  loginto selfserve click plans then click lost stolen tab then toggle teh losts toen mode for 5 minutes.

I am suggesting this because the payment history shows that a plan was applied, which brought your balance to $2  

amandarene31

I already messaged the admin twice.. im just gonna go activate a new sim card im waiting on a phone call and i cant wait that long 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amandarene31 wrote:

I think you might have done an immediate plan change rather than future change. Today is your last day of paid service. Tonight the transactions happen. So you've kinda short-circuited your account. Seems you'll need moderator assistance for this.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.
Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

amandarene31

7F694B0F-FA1D-456E-AE9B-9CE4C93FDCE4.png

amandarene31

Im not sure how to blank it out .. i just need help to figure out what to do here 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amandarene31 wrote:

@amandarene31

You've just made public a bunch of your personal info. Blank out the info on the images. Not only is it site policy but it's your personal information. Only send that kind of info to the moderators when needed.

amandarene31

8C0F127B-3C40-4976-A13F-AC528EF511B0.png

amandarene31

E9A3AC49-E071-4612-B2D3-622E84C6F600.png

41179DE8-AE2D-4A31-86DB-6729DF58D28F.png

amandarene31

I scheduled for next renewal which would of been today

@amandarene31 please post a screenshot of your payment history with personal information hidden.  Let's see what the system has done.

Yesterday, did you do an immediate plan change, or did you schedule it for next renewal?  What time of day did you do this, as making changes on the last day, or the first day of the cycle is problematic.

amandarene31

No my plan was due to renew today.. i changed the plan yesterday

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@amandarene31

Hopefully you didnt change to the cheaper plan after it already renewed on the old plan..thats why i asked what plan you were charged for and what plan it says you are now on..

amandarene31

No that didnt work at all . This is starting to make me angry. I had a total of 57 dollara on there when i changed the plan to renew today. Now all the moneys gone and theres a balance of 2 dollars

amandarene31

I shows me prices .but my phone still doesnt work

@amandarene31, it may be that your phone has lost provisioning, and may just need a restart at this point.  Try this first, restarting the phone.

You're in the middle of the payment to renewal process, which is about 8 hours.  Normally, without a plan change, everything works without losing service on your device.  As you're applying a new plan, the system needs to 'do something else' out of the ordinary.

If after restarting your phone you continue with no service, you can attempt to set your account to 'Lost' for a 5-10 minute period, then use the reactivate after that short period of time.  This could kick-start your service.

Carld123

@amandarene31

Take a look at your payment history...see what you were charged for...also look at what plan it says you are currently on 

amandarene31

Suspended. But it shouldnt be because i made sure there was enough funds for the plan. Them after i added the 45 dollar top up card i decided to change the plan to the 45 dollar plan aame plan just cheaper. Them i wake up to no phone working and a 2 dollar balance

Carld123

@amandarene31

What is the status of your account in self serve?(active..expired..suspended?)

Need Help? Let's chat.