cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help i am having troublegetting a new password for my self serve account and message times out

Gracewilmal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

4 REPLIES 4

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

cerealDonut
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @CS_Agent, I'm unable to log in to my self-serve account :(.  Have tried resetting my password about 5 times now but no emails have been sent.  Please help?

Gracewilmal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thx

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Try again or send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info and they will reset from their end.

More info on contacting mods:

Spoiler
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?If I do need Moderator assistance, what information should I provide?
    • Once the Community Moderator has responded to your private message, they will provide you with a secure link so they can authenticate your account information
    • In order to validate your account information, you will be asked for 1) Your account number and 2) Your PIN number
What are the Contact Support’s hours of operation?
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:00PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.