cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Help help help

All I get call ended. Nothing in or out and no sms.I did all trouble shooting as said in this community .

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When does the problem occur? What have you tried to fix the issue?

I removed the sim and left the phone on for an hour and tried again with the sim inserted and still I can not make/receive any call .not able to send/receive SMS.

My phone status still shows the old number and my online account shows the new number. 

When do the MODs wake up and start helping . I bought a voucher for a month and I already not able to use for 4 days .

I gave up on this company. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ALSO LOST PHONE can't 611 there is NOTHING on the menu either by phone or here to report it! who cuts the service! what the hell??? in moments like this you regret paying cheap (even if you didn't really have the budget for anything else ) Smiley Sad  !!!!!!

Mayor / Maire

@waanaabe wrote:

ALSO LOST PHONE can't 611 there is NOTHING on the menu either by phone or here to report it! who cuts the service! what the hell??? in moments like this you regret paying cheap (even if you didn't really have the budget for anything else ) Smiley Sad  !!!!!!

Instead of hijacking this thread on a whole 'nother topic, how about creating your own thread to rant in.

Mayor / Maire

@Alpha4321

Community Moderators are available from Monday to Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

Have you tried putting your SIM card into another phone (if you have one)?  To see whether the issue is with your hardware/phone or Pubic Mobile service. 

Maybe try a network reset.  Or even try to get another new phone number to whether that will re-start the activation process.  Just some ideas.....  

Mayor / Maire

@Alpha4321 wrote:

I removed the sim and left the phone on for an hour and tried again with the sim inserted and still I can not make/receive any call .not able to send/receive SMS.

My phone status still shows the old number and my online account shows the new number. 

When do the MODs wake up and start helping . I bought a voucher for a month and I already not able to use for 4 days .

I gave up on this company. 

After all this...what kind of phone is this specifically and where exactly do you see the incorrect number showing on it?

Highlighted

I tried different phone s8 and s9 .setting -->about  shows the old number. 

I complained at the Walmart where I bought it and they only said it final sale.

I think it is a rip off and scam and they should tell cutomers what to expect before they sell .

I will wait another day but I will difinetly  fill a complaint