cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello

sharron_57
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

mayi please get some help from a MOD i was talking to one and then they stopped talking to  me 

10 REPLIES 10

@darlicious scroll down to "users online" on the community page and click on it. It's located just above the Bravos leaderboard.

@darlicious wrote:

@popping  Hey thats cool....i copied that link but where would you normally find it?

@popping  Hey thats cool....i copied that link but where would you normally find it?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sharron_57 wrote:

yes i messaged them in privte message and they where talking to me and then stopped it has been over 30 mins since we talked

Private message is not realtime online chat.  Your moderator may be off work already.  We don't know.  Send another private message tomorrow if you do not get any reply by tomorrow.

Is your moderator is still login?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/usersonlinepage

Was your problem rectified? Did you check to see if your service was restored? Restart you phone and see if it works.

@sharron_57 wrote:

yes i messaged them in privte message and they where talking to me and then stopped it has been over 30 mins since we talked

@sharron_57 wrote:

In that case sometimes it take longer to respond because of volume. Just send another message to the Moderator Team for a status update.

Click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

sharron_57

@sharron_57 Probably a mod did you contact them via private message to by clicking on their name below? So what's the problem. Maybe we can help you, you can also use the link I gave you above to contact them directly.

@sharron_57 wrote:

it said MOD by there name

sharron_57

it said MOD by there name

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sharron_57 wrote:

mayi please get some help from a MOD i was talking to one and then they stopped talking to  me 

@sharron_57  If your were talking to one the they were definitely not a MOD. You can only communicate with MOD's via private messages.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@sharron_57 Contact a moderator directly through this private message link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

What's the problem? Maybe we can help you here .

@sharron_57 wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.