cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello! My internet doesnt work!

EltonB
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Hello mods,

My internet stopped working for about 24hr. So far everything has been amazing, but this just happened.
I already private message Shazia_K, but I'm posting here just the same.
This message is for mods so please, all the helpers, do not reply with comments like restart your phone or whatever like that, even though your intentions might be good. Thanks in advance!
7 REPLIES 7

EltonB
My Stupidity! Thats why i posted as solved, gave u some credit. Thanks!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@EltonB what was the issue?  I see you posted the issue was solved.

@mimmo wrote:
Typically I would say these are the most common data related issues apart from APN settings
1) have you looked if your data addon is listed in the addon section, ie did you accidentally use it all up.
2) what does your plan details say
3) is data turned on
4)can you try sim in a different phone.

I know when my help is not needed, don't waste time on this guy.  Let him be.  The moderators are not going to help him with APN settings given the volume of activation problems on their plate. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Typically I would say these are the most common data related issues apart from APN settings
1) have you looked if your data addon is listed in the addon section, ie did you accidentally use it all up.
2) what does your plan details say
3) is data turned on
4)can you try sim in a different phone.

EltonB
I dont need the community to help me as it is a technical problem. Thanks for your good intentions but my post was clear: I dont need your tips but need mod help! Thanks again amd please do not reply, you or anyone else for that matter. Thank You!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@EltonB, double posting is of no use.  In fact it is disruptive as if telling the moderator team to look in many places for the same customer issue.  Generally, you post here if you have a non account related problem.  The folks here are very helpful.  For account related problems, only the moderator team can resolve them and so go the private message route.  Your problem appears to be non account related.  If you have had data working before then it is not account related.  If you can be more descriptive, the community might be able to offer a focused solution. 

neatooo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
if you could please list the steps you have taken to troubleshoot it, that will help us narrow things down a bit. Like, does wifi work? if you have another PM compatible phone, maybe put your PM sim in that and see if data works? etc
Need Help? Let's chat.