cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Community. I hacen't received my sim card and it's over two weeks. Can anybody tell me how?

Mitch
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Community.

I hacen't received my sim card and it's over two weeks. Can anybody tell me howlong it takes? Please advised.

Mitch

3 REPLIES 3

CET_GUY27
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Further to DK's post, if you entered your email address on the beta page, you are currently "in line" waiting for an invite to receive a SIM card. 

If you have already received an email response from PM and have provided your shipping address and required SIM card type then you should receive it within a couple of days (the sim cards ship standard Canada Post from Toronto).

If you are in the first group, you will need to wait for the invite email. I am not sure how long they are currently taking to send out invites.

If you are in the second group, i recommend you go to the contact us page here: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/contact-us click the "email away" button in the bottom-right corner and fill out the form information that they request. A response via email can take up to 48 hours.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^Yeah Exactly

DK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Hi just because you signed up doesn't mean you will be chosen. Did you get any confirmation email saying they were going to send out a sim from PM? They aren't sending sim to everyone who asks as the website says Beta so it's of there choosing.

Cheers
Need Help? Let's chat.