cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

He can receive the calls, but when trying to make a call, he can hear a message

idotegopanna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

From yesterday my husband can not make calls, but stiil he can recieve calls. He has $15 (100minuts all over Canada and unlimited incomming calls)whitout any adds. PublicMobile take monay from his MC, so this is not about monay.

When he is trying to make a call the massage he can hear is:

"Sorry we can not complite your call, you dont have active long distance  add on and this call is not cover by your plan" Help 😕

3 REPLIES 3

idotegopanna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

He has 100 minuts Canada Wide and didn't used much. And even when tried call me, got same massage

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@idotegopanna  That plan has unlimited incoming and only 100 minutes outgoing. The reason he can't make a call is because the outgoing minutes have been used up. To fix the problem signin to his selserve account and purchase the 500 minute talk add-on for $5 to get up and running otherwise he will not be able to make anymore calls until his plan renewal. Public Mobile is a prepaid service.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@idotegopanna wrote:

From yesterday my husband can not make calls, but stiil he can recieve calls. He has $15 (100minuts all over Canada and unlimited incomming calls)whitout any adds. PublicMobile take monay from his MC, so this is not about monay.

When he is trying to make a call the massage he can hear is:

"Sorry we can not complite your call, you dont have active long distance  add on and this call is not cover by your plan" Help 😕

He should log into My Account to see if the 100 minutes has been used up. If so, consider adding the $5 / 500 minutes of Canada wide calling Add-on. Any unused add-on minutes at renewal, will roll over until you use them..even if it takes several months or longer...as long as your base plan stays Active.

Need Help? Let's chat.